Use these 60 performance review phrases as examples to evaluate the project management and complete your performance review form.
Project Management: Meets or Exceeds Expectations Phrases
- John was tasked with project management and execution.
- John was tasked with managing the project, the project team, developing and delivering training, and many other project tasks.
- John not only managed projects but also took an active role in each and every project.
- There are good project managers and there are bad project managers but John however, is a great project manager.
- I recommend John as a project manager or program manager for any project.
- His execution of projects and tasks was always perfect.
- He is known to be one of those who executes projects and tasks with precision.
- He always manages to execute on every project he tackles.
- John is strong in project management and execution.
- John won't just execute - he'll tell you how it should be executed.
Project Management: Below Expectations Phrases
- Because of this, he is often given the hardest tasks and projects to manage.
- He is an expert at project and task management.
- John is very good at managing projects and tasks.
- John was both my project manager and my cluster manager.
- John is an affable program manager who manages many projects at the same time.
- He has integrity and has great focus when executing him tasks and managing projects.
- John is very thorough in his execution of tasks.
- Him programs are always well managed, executed and documented.
- John was my project manager for many IT projects.
- He manages project operations for all projects.
Project Management: Needs Improvement Phrases
- John was an excellent project manager on this project.
- John provided project management support for two of my projects.
- John was the project manager for my team's projects.
- John provided project management of several telemarketing projects.
- I was highly impressed by him project management and well thought-out project execution.
- A very good project manager that has successfully executed many projects.
- He most recently suggested a new piece to help us manage our project task management.
- He is talented in many areas, from development to programming to project management to various office management tasks.
- He is an excellent project manager, personnel manager and client/agency manager.
- He knows how to be managed and how to manage.
Project Management: Positive Phrases
- He also took over project management tasks with confidence.
- He knows how to manage projects, and he knows how to manage people.
- He's very dedicated with his task and always manage to execute it well.
- I very much enjoy managing him as he executes with very little management required.
- I highly recommend him for any project or management task, project or responsibility.
- He is also a good project and program manager - and can manage large, complex projects.
- I found the framework he uses for project management very effective and I try to use it for my project management.
- I was the account manager and John was the project manager on some of my larger projects.
- I have also observed the way he manages his projects and based on that would want him to manage projects for me any time.
- John helped manage the project and keep the project on track through management changes.
Project Management: Negative Phrases
- He was always ahead of us on the project tasks.
- John was an outstanding project manager to the program.
- John is an excellent program and project manager.
- I like how well he managed the whole project.
- John is clearly committed to project and program management.
- John is an outstanding project and program manager.
- I look forward to the next project he manages.
- By the way he is one of the best project managers.
- He is one of the best to have managing projects.
- John is an exceptional project manager, and can break down very complex development activities into manageable tasks.
Project Management: Self-evaluation Phrases
- He is the first project manager who has shown me real technicalities of project management, real execution of methodologies.
- John held the position of manager, in which he led account management, team management, and project management.
- I would recommend him with any project that requires the very best in management execution.
- He can manage and execute software project very well and according to expectation.
- He excels at partnering with him executives and managing projects.
- John is an outstanding project manager and excellent at execution.
- John is methodical in his execution, and manages projects tightly.
- He's excelled in sales, managment and execution of all him projects.
- John is an effective manager who can execute projects and get results.
- John has integrity and can be trusted to execute any project he manages.